With Tiger Woods’ season officially coming to a close, the PGA is starting to sweat bullets over losing the game’s biggest draw. So, here’s a list of 10 Thing The PGA Tour Can Do To Increase Attendance, according to The World of Isaac, while Tiger’s getting nursed back to health by Elin.
10. Give John Daly the go ahead to do the 18 challenge (18 Hot Dogs, 18 Beers, and 18 shots, 18 Holes)
9. Give Natalie Gulbis an honorary PGA membership for the Summer.
8. Fans get free copies of the next hottest Calendar: The Women of the PGA tour
7. Make Phil Mickelson wear “The Bro” outside his shirt (Big Endorsement)
6. Randomly choose one golfer to get Nancy Kerrigan’d every week and make him limp around the course. Hey, the drama worked for Tiger?
5. Make worse than a bogey=Keg Stand at the next hole
4. If somebody screams “Get in the Hole” and it doesn’t go in, make that fan strip naked and run for his life
3. Have a Tim Finchem Dunk Tank at the turn
2. Bring back some old cranky dudes from the Senior tour. Let them go at it from the ladies tee, let them ride carts, let them foot wedge it out of the rough
1. KY Jelly and Mud Wrestling in every available Pond
In other news…
[The Sports Muffin]: Meet Pat Venditte, he’s amphibious
[The Recliner GM]: The Best and Worst of the NBA Draft
[Irish Band of Brothers]: Get ready for more crappy Notre Dame football on NBC
[The Cuban Revolution]: Mark ain’t the only Cuban who can blog
[Clubhouse Cancer]: Glen Davis is enjoying his championship reign
[850TheBuzz.com]: Doug Christie’s wife allows Doug Christie to do a radio interview
[Flatusyahu.com]: Bull Durham gets a facelift
[Can’t Stop The Bleeding]: “In a way, that I hoped I shoved it up to somebody’s butt”
[YouTube]: Lacrosse cheerleader takes one for the team
[PartMule.com]: According to Jason Kidd, the Chuckster isn’t gambling
And finally, it worked for Eminem and Dido, so why can’t it work for Ron Artest and Alicia Keys?