Filed Under: NFL General
Say hello to your newest
The NBA season is officially over, signifying the official starting of the countdown to the NFL kickoff. We’re still trying to figure out who our keeper is going to be for this year’s fantasy team, but, luckily, we still have time. And between now and then, we’ll probably flip flop between players over a hundred times thanks to crazy, outlandish predictions like these from FBKid’s Sports Minute.
Fbkid’s top ten shocking predictions for the NFL season
10. Matt Forte will run for 1,000 yards as a rookie
9. Drew Stanton will be the starting quarterback for the Lions by the end of the year
8. Keith Rivers will win defensive rookie of the year
7. The Oakland Raiders will be a playoff spoiler come December
6. The Carolina Panthers will make the playoffs
5. Jonathan Stewart will win offensive rookie of the year
4. The Buffalo Bills will make the playoffs
3. The Pittsburgh Steelers won’t make the playoffs
2. The Cowboys won’t be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl
1. Troy Smith will be the starting quarterback for the Ravens week one
We’ll go out on a limb and say the Cowboys won’t be representing the NFC and TO will once again go home with snot coming out his nose and tears streaming behind his Kool Moe Dee shades. Either way, you need to get your popcorn ready because you’re going to want a snack while you wait for the season kickoff to roll around on September 4. Skins in New York to face the Super Bowl champs, in case you were wondering.
[FBKid’s Sports Minute]: top ten shocking predictions for the NFL season