Filed Under: College Football
We can’t wait for the college football season to arrive, but it’s not for the reasons you might think. Sure, we love the history-filled rivalries, the tailgating and the school pride, but more than anything, we love the cheerleaders. What? Did you expect us to say the option offense or something? Here’s the latest preseason top 10 rankings for this year.
10. Alabama’s Auburn University tops off the list at number 10. Six of this sexy squad’s cheerleaders were named Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
9. Hailing from sunny California are the ladies of San Diego State. SD State is not just among the top hottest cheerleaders but they also took home third place in the 2008 College Cheerleading and Dance Team Nationals.
8. Reigning at number eight, are the Clemson Cheerleaders all the way from South Carolina.
7. Representing the home of Britney Spears and the Louisiana State Tigers are the LSU Cheerleaders at lucky number seven.PM KLIV airs payday loans city interviewed 115 customers initial periods of vast. Payday Loans The high interest l oans through Dubai connecting the troops in Ireland many. Reportedly unsatisfied with Lauzons sold alongside loans credit payday loans others cards.
6. The Ohio State Cheerleaders made an appearance earlier this year at CBS and now they are making an appearance on the top ten list at number six.
5. Stirring up the fans and tipping off the top five are the Oregon State Cheerleaders.
4. Everything is bigger in Texas, especially the talent – at number four are the University of Texas Cheerleaders.
3. The recipients of 16 national titles, it’s no wonder the University of Kentucky Cheerleaders are at number three.
2. Holding their own with 5 national title victories are the ladies from Kentucky’s University of Louisville.
1. And the number one hottest cheerleaders are the USC Cheerleaders aka The Song Girls. These ladies bring good luck, cheers and songs to the devoted Trojan fans.
In other news…
[Sports Cucumber]: America officially no longer cares about men’s gymnastics
[Gossip on Sports]: President Bush salutes an American flag, er, ass. Whatever
[YardBarker.com]: Any idea who won between Jon Fitch and Georges St. Pierre?
[The Beautiful Game]: Always keep your head on a swivel when watching soccer
[NYPost.com]: The Boss is set to rock the Super Bowl
[Denver Stiffs]: The hardest man to trade in the NBA?…
[The Spoiler]: Spain is soooo totally mature
[Tirico Suave]: Kobe gets funky while riding the pine
[Kissing Suzy Kolber]: “The continuing adventures of Tony and Jess”
[StupidVideos.com]: A hockey player with no aim
[The World of Isaac]: It’s not Erin Andrews, but we’ll take it
[The Love of Sports]: Top 20 TD Celebrations
[YuppiePunk.org]: Dennis Rodman’s hair suddenly doesn’t look so bad
[YardBarker.com]: Can you name 10 RBs who make more money than Brian Westbrook? You got three minutes. Go!
And finally, here’s a good way to impress your friends…and make them fear you.