The Oscars dominated the television landscape last night and to be quite honest, we were totally disappointed. Sure, No Country for Old Men and There Will Be Blood are decent flicks, but not even the “great” Daniel Day-Lewis can compete with the acting prowess of our favorite leading roles in the category of Best Sports Picture:
1) Michael Vick’s 101 Dead Dalmatians;
2) The Graduate: An inspirational masterpiece about the lone basketball player who got his degree under Bob Huggins;
3) The Way We Were: Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens reflect on their lives before their heads grew into pumpkins;
4) Sacks, Lies and Videotape: The Bill BeliCheat Story;
5) Apocalypse Now: What will happen if the Tampa Bay Rays ever finish with a winning record.
[SignOnSanDiego.com]: These movies deserve some Oscar consideration